Pages

lördag 22 oktober 2011

"The Stone Bridge" A Beautifully Framed Limited Edition Golf Print by Artist Patricia Hobson Featuring the 14th Hole at Tanglewood in Clemmons NC, Framed Size= 24.5 X 23 Inches

Average Customer Review:
Product Brand : Patricia Hobson
Available : In Stock From

"The Stone Bridge" A Beautifully Framed Limited Edition Golf Print by Artist Patricia Hobson Featuring the 14th Hole at Tanglewood in Clemmons NC, Framed Size= 24.5 X 23 Inches


In 1992, it appeared quite odd to me that of all the golf prints that are on the market the beautiful courses of North Carolina had gotten so little attention. The fact that no one had done something of the beautiful Tanglewood course, of Clemmons, NC, was a mystery to me. After all it was the home of the Vantage Championship of Seniors as well as being one of the most beautiful courses in our state. So, I said "Why not?" and started painting. I'm so glad I did. The folks with the Vantage championship were excited about my decision to do the 14th hole (the signature hole) as well as being of great support and a great group to work with. I was at the Vantage Championship in the fall of 1993 premiering this print as the first in a series of holes I would be doing of the Tanglewood course. I would like to express many thanks to the Vantage Group as well as the Tanglewood park Foundation for all their help and support. Artwork is a very personal thing. So, we put every effort into framing each piece individually to give my clients that personal touch. It's very rare that you will see my pieces framed alike. I want your friends to say "Wow!" ...Read more

...Read more

Highly recommended

Best 4 Buy Garden Lighting Home Garden